Sunday 29 July, our community celebrated the official opening of the Therry Building with a Blessing and Dedication Ceremony.
The building is named in honour of Fr John Joseph Therry (1790 – 1864), a pioneer priest of Australia whose generous bequest enabled the Irish Jesuits to acquire the lands upon which Saint Ignatius’ College Riverview is built.

Thanks to the Very Reverend Fr Brian McCoy, SJ – Australian Provincial, Fr Jack McLain, SJ – College Rector, Dr Paul Hine – Principal and Fr Tom Renshaw, SJ – Chair of JEA for a remarkable day which will mark a significant moment in our history.